Nitrogen Handcart Complete 2 Bottle
2-Bottle Hand-Movable Aircraft Nitrogen System
2-bottle hand-movable aircraft nitrogen system service cart complete with booster. Retractable caster, pneumatic tires and swivel casters. For remote (ramp) or in-hangar use, complete with booster and regulator system.
Includes everything required to provide nitrogen service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas):
- Painted 2-bottle cart with retractable casters & pneumatic tires (accommodates standard "K" size bottles, 9" x 56")
- ENB-45 nitrogen booster
- 1-bottle low and a 1-bottle high nitrogen regulator with (2) 15' delivery hoses with part number 05-001 and 05-002 adapters (one on each hose)
- Hose kits for connecting booster, regulators, and bottles
- Unit Dimensions: 31" W x 27.5" L x 40" H (78.74cm x 69.85cm x 101.6cm)
- Palletized: 48" L x 48" W x 44" H (121.92cm x 121.92cm x 111.76cm)
- Physical: 135 lbs (62 kg)
- Palletized: 190 lbs (87 kg)
Note: For customers outside North America, we supply a standard CGA bottle connector that will connect to a North American gas cylinder. Customers outside North America must provide their local gas cylinder connection information to ensure proper fit.
Please call by phone or request a quote.