Potable Water Cart WC-20/30
Finally, a aviation potable water cart used to transfer bottled water directly to your aircraft. Your customers will know that they are getting sanitary drinking water with this cart. The use of the sealed bottles reduces the potential of water being tampered with or sabotaged providing customers with the best solution for quality water.
There is no holding tank on the cart, and the proprietary polyurethane suction cup is also dishwasher safe, making sanitizing the equipment a quick and simple task. You would never dare drink from the tank of an old tank-style water cart, but drinking from this cart is no problem from a sealed sanitized fresh bottle of water. This cart holds four standard 5-gallon water bottles and transfers the water with an efficient 4 amp electric pump at 4.5 gpm. It also has an onboard long-life 12 volt battery and charger. The oversized battery will allow the cart to deliver over 1,000 gallons between charges.
The pump features a pressure shut off switch and can pump up to 20 vertical feet. This allows the fill hose to be taken into the cabin to fill onboard water tanks if necessary for your model aircraft. This cart may be ordered as a 4 bottle (WC-20) or a stretch 6 bottle (WC-30).
- Hold up to five industry standard five-gallon water bottles.
- No holding tanks to clean.
- Lowest maintenance potable water cart available.
- Universal bottled water adapter made of stainless steel with a molded urethane seal.
- Simple visual way to track water sales.
- Water transfer system can be sanitized in less than five minutes.
- 12v low amp 4.5 GPM heavy-duty water pump.
- Commercial-duty construction and design.
- Powder coated finish with stainless steel hardware.
- Standard colors: white, black, gray, blue.
- Custom Colors available
- WC-30, 6 bottle available
Please call by phone or request a quote.
WC20-30 specifications sheet.