Oxygen Booster OB-30
Gas bottles only supply enough gas until the system equalizes. Sometimes there may be 1000psig of unused gas. Don’t give back the product you have already paid for. By using our Oxygen Booster, oxygen bottles can know be pumped down to 250 psig. Cost savings on gas pays for the booster. Oxygen can be transferred to another low pressure bottle or directly into the aircraft.
The unit is designed to be mounted on a wall, bench or on a portable bottle cart, so it can be taken to the aircraft. Operates by shop air or an optional nitrogen drive. Bottle Regulator on inlet gas recommended.
This compact unit provides tremendous value in a small package, and is yet another example of the quality aircraft ground support equipment available from Carolina GSE.
Designed for maximum safety:
- Oxygen wetted components are principally brass – the best material for oxygen service, far surpassing stainless steel
- Other materials are optimized for oxygen service
- All oxygen wetted parts have been cleaned per Spec. ARP 1176
- No inlet air valve, air regulator or air lubricator required
- Dual 5 micron filters, one each for oxygen in and out
- Integrated circuit design. No external tubing and fittings to leak
- Integral cut-in and cut-out pressure switches. Pump will not run if oxygen in-pressure is below 250 psi or oxygen out-pressure is above 2,400 psi.
- Polymeric seals and bearings for long life and high efficiency
- Totally sparkless operation
- Twin rod seals with vent between to atmosphere prevents air/oxygen migration
- Integral subplate mounted air regulator with pump on/off air toggle switch
- Allows bottle pressure to be used down below 300 psi
- May be nitrogen powered for remote operation
- Can be conveniently mounted on our 3-bottle tilting or 4-bottle oxygen carts
- Does not include regulators
- Requires Mounting kit for 3 or 4 Bottle Carts(+$510.00 or +$210.00)
- Dimensions: 14″ long x 9.4″ high x 8.9″ wide, 42 lbs. complete
- Input & output hoses required: stainless steel/Teflon 4-rated to 3,000 psi
- Booster output rating: 2,200 psig
- Oxygen booster ratio: 30:1
18″ x 11″ x 13″ @ 52 lbs.
Please call by phone or request a quote.
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Have a question about this product?
Please enter your question below and we will respond as soon as possible.
* E-Mail Address:
* Your Question:
* Enter the code in the box below: