Ground Power Jetpower JBT 90 KVA AC Diesel
The JBT AeroTech, Jetway Systems®, Jetpower® 90 kVA Diesel GPU brings with it our experience in powering aircraft power systems since 1981. Knowing the customer’s needs and having strong relationships with the OEM airframe manufacturer’s means this Jetpower® is ready with all the features needed for robust, reliable, and easy operation.
The features of this unit include an hinged for easy access corrosion proof fiberglass canopy, a composite fuel tank with capacity to provide 8 hours of continuous operation, and in- dustry leading Basler engine/generator controller, Cummins engine, and Mecc Alty generator. The engine generator package design leverages on JBT’s years of experience in operating equipment in extreme high temperature environments.
- 5th wheel steering for ideal operation in tight space environments with a tow bar actuated parking brake system
- Powder coated tubular steel frame
- Fiberglass composite canopy with custom color options
- C-130 air-transportable
- Pneumatic tires
- Frame tie downs and provisions for the unit to be moved with a forklift
- External cable storage area for 40 ft. (12 m) of cable
- Use with diesel fuel and jet fuel (Tier III only)
- Fuel tank sized for up to 8 hours of operation
- Cummins QSB5 Tier III or IV Diesel Engine
- Green operational beacon
- Red alarm beacon
- External marker lights for night towing
- Industry standard Basler Electric engine and generator controller
- Sound reduction kit (with additional width, height, and weight from the standard)
- 28 VDC Output (600 Amp continues, 2000 Amp engine starting)
- 40 ft power cable with head (28VDC)
Operational Envelope and Performance
- Operating Altitudes: 0 to 6000 ft
- Operating ambient temperature: -31°C to 52°C (-24°F to 125°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% RH to 100% RH
- Storage ambient temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-24°F to 140°F)
- Storage Humidity: Up to 100% RH
- Maximum operating noise level: 80 dBA @ 15 ft. (4.5 m)
Dimensions and Weight
(All values are without the stand)
- Length: 135 in (3429 mm)
- Height: 66 in (1676 mm) - Includes operation and warning beacon height
- Width: 47 in (1194 mm)
- Weight: Dry: 3,540 lbs. (1606 kg) Wet: 3,940 lbs. (1787 kg)
- 90 KVA Diesel Ground Power Unit
Please call by phone or request a quote.
New Equipment – Available Starting March 2012 – Order Today!
JBT AeroTech 1 Year Warranty
New lease options are available. Visit our financing section or contact us for more info!
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Have a question about this product?
Please enter your question below and we will respond as soon as possible.
* E-Mail Address:
* Your Question:
* Enter the code in the box below: