Ground Power Jetpower JBT 400 Hz AC
JBT AeroTech Jetway Systems developed its first Jetpower 400Hz ground power unit 25 years ago. Since then the product line has evolved to different configurations and sizes to meet the market needs.
- Great Units for Corporate Flight Departments, Airlines, FBOs, and Airports
- Jetpower units can be stand, cart or bridge mounted
- Jetpower units are fully compatible with input power ranging from
- 380-480 Volts at either 50 or 60 Hertz.
- Jetpower products have a 20 year design life
- They enclosed in a rugged aluminum case to protect the circuitry from extreme environment conditions.
Completely sealed with no air transfer from external sources to internal electronic circuits (NEMA 3R or IP23) with an Aluminum case and structural members. Case is fully alodine treated. Custom colors are available.
No preventative maintenance required. Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) 30 min- utes at module level. Reduced part count and increased circuit and component protection enhance reliability.
- AC Power: 380-480 Volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hertz, at -15% to +10% of nominal voltage rating. Unit is phase rotation independent.
- Starting Current: Starting inrush not to exceed 100% current required when operating at rated output.
- Power Factor: From 25% to 100% rated load, input power factor is greater than 0.95.
- Input Current Distortion: 10% or less input current distortion from the mains with the standard 12 step rectifier system.
- Efficiency: Greater than 92% at any load above 50% of rated load.
- Voltage Drift: Less than 1% at constant load (ambient temperature change 55°C in 8 hours).
- Voltage Regulation: Better than 1%.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 3% (line-to-line/line-to-neutral). Individual harmonics less than 2%.
- DC Content: Less than 100 mV.
- Voltage modulation: Less than 0.5% as measured from the peak of one waveform to the peak of another adjacent waveform under steady rated load conditions.
- Transient Performance: Output voltage recovery less than 50ms at 100% load change.￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Voltage Operating Range: +/- 10% of rated voltage
- Output Frequency Regulation: 400 Hz +/- 0.1%
- Phase Displacement: 120” +/- 1.5”
Please call by phone or request a quote for a 90 KVA or 45 KVA unit.
New Units – Lead time is around 3-4 weeks
JBT AeroTech 4 Year Warranty
*Please consult quotes and invoices for actual warranty periods
New lease options are available. Visit our financing section or contact us for more info!
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Have a question about this product?
Please enter your question below and we will respond as soon as possible.
* E-Mail Address:
* Your Question:
* Enter the code in the box below: