Eagle eTT-8 Tow Tractor (TUG)
With 8,000 lbf. DBP, and a standard Four-wheel Drive (4WD), Four-wheel Steer (4WS), 80V A/C drive train, the Eagle eTT-8 electric aircraft tug was designed to move large-cabin business jets such as the Falcon 7X and G450 and regional jets such as the CRJ-700 in all weather conditions.
The eTT electric tow tractor series are the next generation of Eagle TT Series aircraft tractors. The eTT series offer the same features as the All Wheel Drive TT Series that set them apart from their competition, such as front and rear sight tunnels for direct hitch visibility, an ergonomic operator compartment, and unmatched reliability and performance. The eTT Series are Four Wheel Drive (4WD), which offer customers superior traction in all weather conditions. Additionally, the next generation eTT Series are equipped with Four Wheel Steering (4WS) for exceptional maneuverability. To top it all off, the eTT Series are powered by an environmentally-friendly 80V A/C electric drive. Engineered to meet the needs of today’s regional airlines, corporate flight departments, fixed base operators and military flight operations, the Eagle eTT Series 4WD/4WS aircraft tugs pack a significant amount of value into a low profile, compact package.
- Zero-emission, energy-efficient 80V A/C electric drive.
- Four Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Four Wheel Steering for exceptional maneuverability of, and around aircraft.
- Front and Rear Wet Disc Brakes for capable stopping power.
- Front & Rear Inching Switches for 1-man hitching operation.
- Ergonomic operator compartment, offering “slide-in/slide-out” ingress and egress.
- Low-profile design and direct front & rear hitch visibility allow operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Optional "Smart Charge" battery and charger system which allows the battery to be opportunity-charged to maximize efficiency, with no reduction in the life of the battery.
- Backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hr warranty.
- Factory-direct support with the goal of same-day turnaround of all replacement parts.
- Eagle Tugs has over 45 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
|LOAD TYPE||Ideal for aircraft such as a Falcon 7X and G450.|
|Drive Wheels||2 Front / 2 Rear|
|Drawbar Pull||8,000 lbf / 35.6 kN|
|Towing Capacity||100,000 lbs / 45,359 kgs|
|Service Weight with Battery||11,000 lbs / 4,990 kgs|
|Weight without Battery||8,125 lbs / 3,685 kgs|
|Length||127 in / 3,226 mm|
|Width||66 in / 1,676 mm|
|Height (deck)||39 in / 991 mm|
|Height (Steering Wheel)||43 in / 1,092 mm|
|Wheelbase||88 in / 2,235 mm|
|Track||52.5 in / 1,334 mm|
|Turning Radius||125 in / 3,175 mm|
|Tires (front & rear)||8.0 x 16.5 in|
|Step Height||11 in / 279 mm|
|Ground Clearance||9 in / 228 mm|
|Frame/Body||A36 steel: .375-.500 in / 9.5-12.7 mm|
|Bumper (front/rear)||A36 steel: 1 in / 25 mm|
|Max Speed Governed||12 mph (unloaded) / 19 kph|
|Steering||Hydraulic power-boosted - 4-wheel coordinated|
|Primary Brake||Electric Regenerative|
|Supplemental Brakes||Hydraulic - Pinion-mounted, dry disc|
|Parking Brakes||Mechanical - pinion mounted, dry disc|
|Power Train||80V A/C ELECTRIC|
|Traction Motor||Danaher Motion - 80V A/C Brushless|
|Output @ 1300 rpm||TCD 3.6L Interim Tier4 (Tier 3 Available)|
|Torque (Electric)||210 ft lbs / 284 Nm|
|Instruments||Electronic Display showing speed, battery life, hours and diagnostics|
|Hydraulic Pump||80V D/C On-demand, sensor monitored|
|Inching Feature||Operator controlled - FWD/REV switch on front & rear|