Eagle eXL-16 Tow Tractor (TUG)
Four-wheel Drive (4WD), Four-wheel Steer (4WS), 80V AC electric aircraft tractor, offering superior traction and maneuverability, and extremely low cost-per-hour of operation. Front-operator design, which accommodates the driver and up to two passengers, and allows for the use of a second 625Ah battery for long-distance aircraft towing operations. The Eagle eXL-16 is backed by an industry leading 3-year/3,000-hour warranty.
The eXL-16 was designed to move business jets such as the G650 and Global 7000, and regional jets such as the E-195, in all weather conditions.
- 16,800 lbs. GVW to handle aircraft up to 115,000 lbs. in all weather conditions.
- Zero-emission, energy-efficient 80V AC electric drive
- 4WD power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- 4WS for increased maneuverability of, and around aircraft.
- Front and rear wet disc brakes for capable stopping power.
- Front and rear inching switches for 1-man hitching operation.
- Low-profile design, and direct front and rear hitch visibility, allow operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Optional "Smart Charge" battery and charger system which allows the battery to be opportunity-charged to maximize efficiency, with no reduction in the life of the battery.
- Backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hr warranty.
- Factory-direct support with the goal of same-day turnaround of all replacement parts.
- Eagle Tugs has over 45 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
|SKU||eXL-16 AIRCRAFT TUGS|
|LOAD TYPE||Ideal for business aircraft such as the G650 & Global 7000, and regional aircraft such as the E-195, in all weather conditions.|
|Drive Wheels||2 Front / 2 Rear|
|Drawbar Pull||12,000 lbf / 54 kN|
|Towing Capacity||155,000 lbs / 70,307 kgs|
|Service Weight with Battery||16,800 lbs / 7,620 kgs|
|Weight without Battery||12,600 lbs / 5,715 kgs|
|Length||166 in / 4,216 mm|
|Width||72 in / 1,829 mm|
|Height (deck)||43 in / 1,092 mm|
|Height (Steering Wheel)||53 in / 1,346 mm|
|Wheelbase||90 in / 2,286 mm|
|Track||63 in / 1,600 mm|
|Turning Radius||154 in / 3,912 mm|
|Tires (front & rear)||215/75 R17.5 LR F|
|Step Height||19 in / 483 mm|
|Ground Clearance||9 in / 228 mm|
|Frame/Body||A36 steel: .375-.500 in / 9.5-12.7 mm|
|Bumper (front/rear)||A36 steel: 0.5 in / 12.7 mm (front); 3.5 in / 88.9 mm (rear)|
|Number of Speeds||2 Forward / 2 Reverse|
|Max Speed||12 mph (unloaded) / 19 kph|
|Steering||Hydraulic power-boosted - 4-wheel coordinated|
|Primary Brake||Electric Regenerative|
|Supplemental Brakes||Hydraulic Wet Disk|
|Parking Brakes||Mechanical - pinion mounted, dry disc|
|Engine Options||80V A/C ELECTRIC|
|Traction Motor||Danaher Motion - 80V A/C Brushless|
|Output @ 1300 rpm||55 HP / 41 kW (Peak)|
|Torque (Electric)||210 ft lbs / 284 Nm|
|Lights||12V LED Long Life|
|Instruments||Electronic Display showing speed, battery life, hours and diagnostics|
|Hydraulic Pump||80V D/C On-demand, sensor monitored|
|Inching Feature||Operator controlled - FWD/REV switch on front & rear|
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Have a question about this product?
Please enter your question below and we will respond as soon as possible.
* E-Mail Address:
* Your Question:
* Enter the code in the box below: