Eagle XM-20 Tow Tractor (TUG)
The XM-20 tractor is a cost effective workhorse to cover 90% of commercial aircraft movement requirements. The XM-20 is built with the latest Tier4 Final emissions rate engine for full EPA/CARB compliance. Standard safety features and equipment includes Side Marker/Strobe Lighting, Emergency-Brake Override Protection, Low Oil/High Temp Shutdown System and Hot-shift Transmission Protection.
Featuring a standard All Wheel Drive power train, the XM Series offers superior functionality for moving all 737-family and A320-family aircraft in all weather condition. The XM Series are front-operator tow tractors which accommodate an operator and up to two passengers. Powered by the latest Tier4 Final diesel engines, the XM Series makes you compliant with all current emissions standards. Loaded with standard features, the XM Series helps you meet all your aircraft handling needs.
- 23,000 lbs. GVW to handle 737-family and A320-family aircraft in all weather conditions.
- Four Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Front and Rear Wet Disc Brakes for capable stopping power.
- Several safety features designed in to the XM Series to ensure safe operation.
- Powered by a T4 Final diesel engine to meet all current emissions standards.
- Ergonomic front-operator compartment that accommodates up to 3 people.
- Low-profile design that allows operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Is backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hr warranty.
- Factory-direct support with the goal of same-day turnaround of all replacement parts.
- Eagle Tugs has over 45 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
|SKU||XM-20 AWD AIRCRAFT TUGS|
|LOAD TYPE||Ideal for aircraft up to B737 and A320 in wet or dry weather conditions|
|Drive Wheels||2 Rear|
|Drawbar Pull||16,000 lbf / 71.2 kN|
|Towing Capacity||210,000 lbs / 92,250 kgs|
|Service Weight Diesel||23,000 lbs / 10,400 kgs|
|Optional Cab - Add||1,200 lbs / 540 kgs|
|Length||175.5 in / 4,458 mm|
|Width||85 in / 2,159 mm|
|Height (deck)||46 in / 1,168 mm|
|Height w/ cab (option)||83 in / 2,108 mm|
|Wheelbase||93 in / 2,362 mm|
|Track||75.5 in / 1,917 mm|
|Tires (front & rear)||250 x 15 Tubed Pneumatic|
|Step Height||19 in / 483 mm|
|Ground Clearance||8 in / 203 mm|
|Frame/Body||A36 steel: 2 in / 51 mm|
|Bumper (front/rear)||A36 steel: 1.5 in / 38 mm (front); 4 in / 101.6 mm (rear)|
|Suspension||Spring (front); Rigid (rear)|
|Number of Speeds||3 Forward / 3 Reverse|
|Max Speed||15 mph / 24 kph|
|Brakes||Wet Disc (front & rear)|
|Parking Brakes||Spring-applied with manual override (front & rear)|
|Model (Diesel)||QSF 2.8|
|Rated Output @ 2800 rpm (Diesel)||74 HP / 55 kW|
|Torque @ 2800 rpm (Diesel)||221 ft lbs / 300 Nm|
|Cylinders - Displacement (Diesel)||4 Cylinder / 3.6 L|
|Fuel Tank (Diesel)||22 gal / 83 liters|
|Air Cleaner||Severe environment with pre-cleaner, heavy duty, dry replacement element|
|Alternator (Diesel)||70 amp|
|Battery (cold crank) (Diesel)||850 amp|
|Ignition||Keyed with anti-restart switch|
|Lights||12V LED Long Life|
|Instruments||J1939 compliant analog face with digital engine diagnostic module|