Eagle TT-10 Tow Tractor (TUG)
With 10,000 lbf. DBP, and a standard All Wheel Drive power train, the Eagle TT-10 aircraft tug was designed to move business jets such as the G450 and regional jets such as the CRJ-700 in all weather.
The Eagle TT Series aircraft tugs have become known around the world for their All Wheel Drive (AWD) power train, providing superior traction and performance in all weather conditions. The TT Series were designed with ergonomic operator compartments, and front and rear hitch sight tunnels for safe and efficient handling of aircraft. TT Series customers benefit from over 25 years of design improvements, and are backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hour warranty. Engineered to meet the needs of today’s regional airlines, corporate flight departments, fixed base operators and military flight operations, the Eagle TT Series aircraft tugs pack a significant amount of value into a low-profile, compact package.
- All Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Equal weight distribution across all four wheels provides superior traction and steering control whether you are pushing or pulling aircraft.
- Mid-operator design, provides operators with safe “slide-in & slide-out” access, and direct line of sight to front and rear hitches.
- Ergonomic operator compartment.
- Backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hr warranty.
- Factory-direct support with the goal of same-day turnaround of all replacement parts.
- Eagle Tugs has over 45 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
|SKU||TT-10 AWD AIRCRAFT TUGS|
|LOAD TYPE||Ideal for aircraft such as Falcon 7X & G450.|
|Drive Wheels||2 Front / 2 Rear|
|Drawbar Pull||10,000 lbf / 44 kN|
|Towing Capacity||110,000 lbs / 49,895 kgs|
|Service Weight Diesel||12,000 lbs / 5,443 kgs|
|Optional Cab - Add||700 lbs / 318 kgs|
|Length||134 in / 3,378 mm|
|Width||72 in / 1,829 mm|
|Height||47 in / 1,194 mm|
|Height w/ cab (option)||74 in / 1,880 mm|
|Wheelbase||87 in / 2,210 mm|
|Track||51 in / 1,295 mm|
|Tires (front & rear)||9.5 x 16.5 in|
|Step Height||10 in / 254 mm|
|Ground Clearance||9 in / 228 mm|
|Frame/Body||.500 in / 12.7 mm thick A36 steel|
|Bumper (front/rear)||4 in / 101.6 mm thick A36 steel|
|Suspension||Leaf springs over both axles|
|Number of Speeds||3 Forward / 1 Reverse|
|Max Speed Governed||13 mph / 20.9 kph|
|Steering||Hydraulic power-boosted mechanical: self-centering|
|Brakes||Hydraulic, self-adjusting split type with accumulator|
|Front Brakes||13 in (disc)|
|Rear Brakes||12 x 3 in (drum)|
|Parking Brakes||Orscheln-type mechanical to rear brake drums|
|Rated Output @ 2800 rpm (Diesel)||84 HP / 62 kW|
|Torque @ 2800 rpm (Diesel)||234 ft lbs / 317 Nm|
|Cylinders - Displacement (Diesel)||4 Cylinder / 3.3 L|
|Fuel Tank (Diesel)||18 gal / 68 liters|
|Air Cleaner||Severe environment, heavy duty, dry replacement element|
|Alternator (Diesel)||55 amp|
|Battery (cold crank) (Diesel)||650 amp|
|Ignition||Keyed with anti-restart switch|
|Lights||12V LED Long Life|
|Instruments||Dual-unit digital back-lit display offering engine diagnostics and full instrumentation (diesel only)|